Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hot and Steamy

How the hell did I get this game?

Seriously, I'm nonchalantly sifting through my Steam collection, and BAM! The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is apparently in my collection. As I type this, I find another... Company of Heroes 2. And another: Magicka: Wizard Wars. Holy balls! If I knew I owned these, I'd have been playing them.

On the opposite spectrum, I'm finding games I don't even recognize at all in my collection. Solar 2, Nosgoth, BRAZEN, Superfrog HD? News to me. Never heard of 'em.

Maybe I'm losing it.



On a separate note, I decided to start some online courses, since I crave knowledge. I got a great bundle deal online to re-teach myself HTML and CSS. I just got to the classic "Hello World!" part and it brought back memories of high school.

Hopefully, by the end of this, I'll know HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Java, Javascript, and MySQL. I can't even tell you what I had for breakfast yesterday.



Who am I kidding? I lost it years ago.



“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.""How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice."You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.” ― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment