Friday, December 12, 2014

Hello Cruel World!


Call me Chime.


I guess this is where I will muse and banter whenever I feel the need or necessity to.

I am a 26 year old male, with several unique skills and talents, including computers, culinary arts, and sales/marketing. Oh, the sales. I'm charming, passionate, and incredibly charismatic. I'm outgoing, cocky, obnoxious, and sarcastic. I'm also, probably, among the nicest, friendliest do-gooders you'll ever meet. I'm complicated, deep, genuine, and should have grown up to be an educator of our youth.

I'm Buddhist, a pacifist, and wouldn't dare hurt another. Yet, I love weapons, including blades of all kinds, and grew up being able to shoot a gun.

I'm a true geek among men. Gamer, comic book enthusiast, movie buff, sci-fi fan, trivia nut, and interested in science. Browncoat, Star Warsie, True Believer, Shellhead, Sherlockian, Ringer, Towel-Toting Hitchhiker, Pokemon Trainer, to name a few.

I suppose that's my short-but-sweet introduction. I leave you today with a quote, as I will often do:

“All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was.""No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.” -Arthur and Slartibartfast; The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams)

No comments:

Post a Comment